Top 35 Riddles With Answers

       Top 35 Riddles with Answers


You know that YOGA is important for our bodies. Just like that, the brain needs exercise, but you do exercise or yoga for your brain. Do you know how to exercise your brain? Riddles and Puzzles are important for brain exercise. Solving Riddle and Puzzle is a type of brain exercise. This article contains the Top 35 Riddles to test your brainpower and exercise your brain also. Let's start 


Top 35 Riddles With Answers


Riddle No.1:-


Q:-What do you have but other people use it more than you?





Ans:- Your Name

Riddle No.2:-


Q:-I'm full of holes, but I can still contain the water. What am I?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”




Ans:- Sponge

Riddle No.3:-


Q:-What has keys but no locks, space but no room and you can enter but you can't go inside?




Ans:- Keyboard

Riddle No.4:-


Q:- You can't see me, but I'm very strong, and I'm very popular. What am I?




Ans:- John Cena

Riddle No.5:-


Q:- What would see most clearly in total darkness? A tiger, a bat, or an owl.




Ans:- None. Because in total darkness it is impossible to see anything.

Riddle No.6:-


Q:- If 4+2=26, 8+1=79 and 6+5=111.
      Then, what is 7+3=?





Ans:- 410{4+2=26 is because 4-2=2 and 4+2=6, so it is 26. Therefore, 7-3=4and 7+3=10(410)}

Riddle No.7:-


Q:- A farmer has 20 sheep,10 pigs, and 10 cows. If we call pig cows, how many cows will it have?





Ans:-Ten cows. We can call the pigs and cows, but it doesn't make them cows.

Riddle No.8:- 


Q:- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?




Ans:- Short+er=Shorter

Riddle No.9:-


Q:- I am strong as a rock but can be destroyed with one word. What am I? 




Ans:- Silence

Riddle No.10:-


Q:-I have 4 heads, 8 hands, and 16 legs. What am I?



Ans:- A big Liar๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Riddles No. 11:-

Q:- I help measure something, but if you look at the number on my face you won't find thirteen anyplace.




Ans:- Clock

Riddles No. 12:- 

Q:- What is as light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man could not hold it for more than five minutes?




Ans:- His Breath

Riddles No. 13:-

Q:- If you have me, you want to share it with me. If you share it with me, you have not got me. What am I?



Ans:- A secret

Riddles No. 14:-

Q:- I walk with you almost every day, yet you never notice me. You step on me, but you never say sorry. What am I?



Ans:- Your Shoes

Riddles No. 15:-

Q:- What starts and ends with an 'e' but only has a single letter in it?



Ans:- Envelope

Riddles No. 16:-

Q:- Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will What am I?



Ans;- Onion

Riddles No. 17:- 

Q:- What is always coming but never arrives?



Ans:- Tomorrow

Riddles No. 18:-

Q:- Whoever makes it sells it. He who buys it never uses it. He who uses it will never know that he is using it. What is this?



Ans:- Coffin

Riddles No. 19:- 

Q:- This kind of coat can you put on only when it is wet. What is it?



Ans:- A coat of paint

Riddles No. 20:-

Q:- I am alive without breath, never thirsty but always drinking. Who am I?



Ans:- Fish

Riddles No. 21:-

Q:- I am a mile from end to end, freely given, found in all - but shared among children most of all.



Ans:- Smile

Riddles No. 22:-

Q:- What is as big as an elephant, but weigh nothing at all?



Ans:- Shadow of an elephant

Riddles No. 23:-

Q:- I walk around in circles, but never complain straight ahead, no matter where I am. what am I?



Ans:- Wheel

Riddles No. 24:-

Q:- You live in a one-story house-made 'entirely of redwood'. What color would the stairs be?



Ans:- What stairs? You live in a one-story house.

Riddles No. 25:- 

Q:- I am a greenhouse. Inside me, there is a white house.  Inner the white house, there is a red house.  Inner the red house, there are lots of babies. What am I?



Ans:- Watermelon

Riddles No. 26:-

Q:- What is black when you see it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?



Ans:- Charcoal

Riddles No. 27:-

Q:- You have me today, but tomorrow you will have more; I am not easy to store but I do not take up space. I am what you saw, just not what you see. What am I?



Ans:- Memories

Riddles No. 28:-

Q:- I am green sometimes, brown other times but both cause me to frown. But just in between, I am yellow and cause me to smile! Who am I?



Ans:- Banana

Riddles No. 29:-

Q:- Tool of the thief, toy of the queen. Always used to be unseen. Sign of joy, a sign of sorrow. Giving all likeness borrowed. What am I?



Ans:- Mask

Riddles No. 30:-

Q:- I have been taken from a mine and locked in a wooden case from which I have never been left, and yet I am used by almost every person.



Ans:- Pencil Lead

Riddles No. 31:-

Q:- Name an eight-letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning and at the end.



Ans:- Inkstand - kst is in the middle. "In" is the beginning, and "and" ends the word.


Riddles No. 32:- 

Q:- My first half is an aggressive dog. My second half, a price you must pay. My whole refers to the events of today. What am I?



Ans:- Current

Riddles No. 33:-

Q:- Whoever makes it, does not speak about it. Whoever takes it, does not know it. And whoever knows it does not want it.



Ans:- Fake money

Riddles No 34:-

Q:- What word starting with BR that with the addition of the letter E becomes another word that sounds the same as the first?



Ans:- Braking becomes Breaking.

Riddles No. 35:-

Q:- I move very slowly. I accompany life and survive past demise. I am viewed with esteem in many women's eyes.



Ans:- Hair



All the above (Top 35 Riddles with Answers) riddles are funny and tricky. I hope you like this. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Watch Brands in India 2020 IN JUNE - เคญाเคฐเคค เคฎें เคธเคฐ्เคตเคถ्เคฐेเคท्เค  เค˜เคก़ी เคฌ्เคฐांเคก (เคœूเคจ 2020)

Riddles With Answers