Funny Riddles With Answers

Welcome! You have started at our favorite place. Here is our collection of the best riddles, brainteasers, and mind-benders. We are always adding new riddles to tickle your brain matter and you may find that new riddles are the perfect way to lift yourself. Most people will understand the funny riddle. Riddles are a great way to keep the brain engaged while making it smarter.

Generally, riddles are taken as the strategy and structure of those riddles are like the subject, through its analyses and definition different people accept that answer. Riddles have multiple individuals, which have a subject and respond to it. Riddles are formulated in a particular meeting, in which two or more so two people go in one place, one asks the riddle's subject and other individuals or people think its answer. Generally, these sitting are arranging at some time like gathering, leisure time, at houses, in the area, and any other. Are you searching for a fun way to hold your mind? Perhaps you need to have the entire family in on this play? Today, we have some intelligent and difficult riddles for the children. (But let us, adults can love them, too! ) Let's start











Funny Riddles With Answers:-



Riddles No:-1 

Q:- Which is today but not tomorrow, which is tomorrow but not the next day? what is that?



A:- Date



Riddles No:-2

Q:- Two elephants were facing in opposite directions. One was facing east and one was facing west. They were on the highway road so there was no reflection. How can they manage to see each other without moving or moving or turning their head?



A:- The two elephants were facing each other the entire time. Hence facing in opposite directions.



Riddles No:-3

Q:- I make everything double. What am I? 


A: -  Mirror


Riddles No:-4

Q:- Name one such thing, the more you pull it, the smaller it will become.


A: - Cigarette


Riddles No:-5

Q:- I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my whole is found in your room. What am I?


A:- Carpet

Riddles No:-6

Q:- Always in you, Sometimes on you; If I surround you, I can kill you. What am I?


A:- Water


Riddles No:-7

Q:- Name one place where 100 people go and only 99 people return.


A:- शमशान(Burial sites)

Riddles No:-8

Q:- When I am dirty I am white and when I clean I am black. What am I?


A:- Blackboard

Riddles No:-9

Q:- Look in my face, I am somebody: Look in my back, I am nobody. What am I?


A:- I am a mirror.

Riddles No:-10

Q:- The more you take away, the more I become. What am I?


A:- Hole

Riddles No:-11

Q:- How do you make a poisonous snake cry?


A:- Takeaways it rattle.


Riddles No:-12

Q:- I'm strong enough to destroy ships, but I'm afraid of the sun. What am I?


A:- Ice

Riddles No:-13

Q:- What famous nurse wore her pajamas all day long?


A:- Florence Nightingown

Riddles No:-14

Q:- What is the proper length for a lady's skirt?


A:- A little above two feet

Riddles No:-15

Q:- Why did mom test the bathwater before putting Silly Billy in?


A:- To Prevent son-burn

Riddles No:-16

Q:- You can not see me, but I am very strong, and I am very popular. What am I?


A:- John Cena

Riddles No:-17

Q:- What do you call an out of work Ghost?


A:- Lazy Bones

Riddles No:-18

Q:- What is the difference between a deer running away from a hunter and a dwarf witch?


A:- One is a hunted stag and the other a stunted hag

Riddles No:-19

Q:- Why did the football team go to the bank?


A:- To get a quarterback!

Riddles No:-20

Q:- Who robbed stagecoaches and wore dirty clothes?


A:- Messy James

Riddles No:-21

Q:- When is music like vegetables?


A:- When there are two beats(beets) to the measure

Riddles No:-22

Q:- What is the smallest bridge in the world?


A:- The bridge of your nose

Riddles No:-23

Q:- How do hangmen keep up with current events?


A:- They read the noose-paper

Riddles No:-24

Q:- How did the sheriff find the missing barber?


A:- He combed the town

Riddles No:-25

Q:- What is wide at the bottom, narrow at the top, and has ears?


A:- A mountain with mountainears

Riddles No:-26

Q:- What happens when your hungry and you run to the grocery store to find that the rack of turkey is covered in grease?


A:- I am so Hungary that Iran to the grocery store and grabbed Iraq of Turkey which is covered in Greece.

Riddles No:-27

Q:- What wears an eyepatch and robs ships at night?


A:- Vampirate

Riddles No:-28

Q:- What do prisoners like to eat a lot of sweets?


A:- Because they would like to break out

Riddles No:-29

Q:- What is good for your bald head?


A:- Some hair

Riddles No:-30

Q. What tops off a ghost's ice Scream Sunday?


A:- Whipped Scream

Riddles No:-31

Q:- What are the ghost's favorite pants to wear?


A:- Boo-jeans

Riddles No:-32

Q:- What does a mathematics enthusiast mermaid wear?


A:- Algae bra

Riddles No:-33 

Q:- What do witches ask for when they stop at a hotel?


A:- A broom with a view

Riddles No:-34

Q:- What do you get if a cement truck crashes into a jail?


A:- Hardened criminals

Riddles No:-35

Q:-Which rock singer really, REALLY need a shower?


A:- Mud-donna

Riddles No:-36

Q:- Why does a person who is sick lose his sense of touch?

A:- Because he does not feel well

Riddles No:-37

Q:- What is a plumber's favorite song?

A:- "Singing in the Drain."

Riddles No:-38

Q:- What is the difference between a hungry man and a glutton?

A:- One long to eat and the other eats too long.

Riddles No:-39


Q:-  Why did Momma Pig leave her husband?

A:- Because he was a boar. 

Riddles No:-40

Q:- Why could not they play cards on the ark?

A:- Because Noah sat on the deck.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Watch Brands in India 2020 IN JUNE - भारत में सर्वश्रेष्ठ घड़ी ब्रांड (जून 2020)

Riddles With Answers

Best Phone Under 20000 In India (JUN 2020 )